PRO CAT TEST (FREE)
PRO CLAT TEST SERIES
CAT TEST SERIES(NEW USER)
PRO CAT TEST (EXISTING USER)
Logical Reasoning Test
Quantitative Ability Test
Verbal Ability Test
was added to your cart
Answer the following questions to check your skill.
Q.1-5) These questions are based on the following information.
An apartment of seven floors (the ground floor counted as first floor) is owned by seven persons P, Q, R, S, T, U and V (one person owns one floor ). Six out of these seven floors are given on rent to six persons B, C, D, E, F, and G (one person rents one floor) while one floor is occupied by the owner himself.
V owns the third floor which is let out to C. F lives on a floor which is three floors above the floor on which G lives. G stays in the floor owned by T. R owns a floor which is three floors above the floor owned by Q. T and V own consecutive floors and neither of them owns the fourth floor. D lives on the sixth floor and E lives on the first floor. Q lives on the floor owned by him. P owns a floor which is exactly one floor above the one owned by U.
1. Who is the owner of the floor on which F lives?
2. T let out his floor to ____.
3. Who owns the first floor?
4. Which floor is owned by Q?
5. On which floor does D live?
Q.6-9) These questions are based on the following information.
Each of the seven persons Amit, Dilip, Prakash, Rakesh, Suresh, Tony and Vijay are from one of the cities among, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi and are working in exactly one of the bank among SBI, HDFC and OBC. There are at least two persons from each city and at least two persons working in each bank. The following information is known about them.
No two persons from the same city work in the same bank.
There are three persons from Delhi. Amit and Prakash are not from Delhi.
Rakesh and Dilip are from the same city.
Suresh and Vijay are from Hyderabad and Delhi respectively. Both are working in OBC.
Dilip and Prakash work in the same bank, which is not HDFC.
No person from Hyderabad works in SBI and no person from Bangalore works in OBC.
Tony is not from Hyderabad.
6. In which bank does Rakesh work?
SBI or OBC
7. Who among the following is from Bangalore?
8. Which of the following combination of person - city - bank is definitely correct?
Vijay - Bangalore ? OBC
Amit - Hyderabad - OBC
Prakash - Delhi ? SBI
Dilip - Delhi - SBI
9. Who among the following is from Delhi but does not work in SBI?
Vijay and Rakesh
Rakesh and Tony
Amit and Vijay
Vijay and Dilip
Q.10-13) Answer the questions on the basis of the following information.
Four friends attend classes of four different subjects such that each person carries a book of different subject to the class. One of them did not have a pen whereas the others have at least one pen.
All those who had pens brought at least one pen to the class.
Given below is some information about them and when they reached the class.
The person who brought both the pens that he/she had came just before the person who had no pens.
Sumit who did not have any pen reached just before Priyanka.
The person who brought the Chemistry book reached last with the only pen he/she had.
Navya did not bring Biology book.
One of the subject is Physics and one is Maths.
Priyanka and Rohit both had a pen of the same brand.
Navya came before Sumit and met Rohit when she reached the class.
The person who brought Physics book left one of his pens at home.
10. Who arrived third?
11. Which among the following is the correct pair of person and book he/she brought?
Sumit ? Chemistry
Priyanka ? Physics
Navya - Maths
12. Which of the following is the correct pair of books brought by persons who had a pen of the same brand?
Physics and Biology
Maths and Chemistry
Physics and Chemistry
Chemistry and Biology
13. Who arrived just after the person who brought the Physics book?
Q.14-18) Study the following information and answer the following questions.
In a certain code language - ‘alone in the sky’ is written as ‘li ka pa na’, ‘sky is always alone’ is written as ‘ka yt gl pa’, ‘you are always in sky’ is written as ‘gl ka li di pr’ and ‘you are not alone’ is written as ‘di pr ta pa’.
14. What is the code for ?not? in the given code language?
15. What is the code for ?are? in the given code language?
Either ?di? or ?pr?
16. What can be the code for ?sky are alone? in the given code language?
ka di pr
ka di pa
di ta gl
17. What is the code for ?always? in the given code language?
18. What can be the code for ?you are me? in the given code language?
di pr li
kl di pr
Q.19-21) Select the correct alternative from the given choices.
19. If it is known that exactly two persons were telling the truth, then which of the following could be true?
P or Q failed in the exam.
Q or R failed in the exam.
R or S failed in the exam.
P or S failed in the exam.
20. If it is possible to make a meaningful word with the third, fifth, seventh and the eighth letters of the word INSTITUTION, which of the following will be the last letter of that word? If no such word can be formed, give 'X' as the answer. If more than one such word can be formed, give 'M' as the answer.
21. In the word DICTIONARY, how many such pairs of letters are there which have as many letters between them as there are in the English alphabet?
Q.22-24) Read the following information and answer the questions given below it.
Mahesh, Suresh, Dinesh, Prakash and Rakesh are five friends. Mahesh is good at English and Maths only. Suresh and Prakash are good at Science. Dinesh is good at Maths, English and Science. Prakash is weak in English. Suresh, Prakash and Dinesh are good at General Knowledge. Rakesh is good at only one subject. Except Suresh all the others are good at Maths. Unless mentioned otherwise, a person should be considered weak in a subject.
22. Among the following, who is good at all the subjects?
23. Who is good at Science, English and Maths?
Suresh and Dinesh
Dinesh and Mahesh
24. Who is weak in Science?
Rakesh and Suresh
Mahesh and Rakesh
25. Five people P, Q, R, S and T sit in a row (not necessarily in the same order). There are as many people sitting between P and Q as there are between S and T. If R does not sit at either of the ends of the row, then who sits exactly in the middle of the row?
Ineligibility for a loan waiver drives more than a hundred Vidarbha farmers to suicide.
Courses of action:
I. The reasons for ineligibility of the farmers is to be found out and appropriate action should be initiated.
II. The government should declare an ex-gratia for the distressed farmers.
III. Farmers should be advised to take loans only from public sector banks.
Only II follows
Only II and III follow
Only I follows
Only I and II follow
The farmer's needs are growing, thanks to globalisation, but he has no water to irrigate his land and earn a better living.
Courses of action:
I. Dams should be built by the government wherever water is required.
II. Water should be supplied to farms with the help of tankers.
III. Farmers should be advised to cultivate where ample water is available.
Only I and III follow
Only I follows
Only II and III follow
Q.28-30) Find the missing term.
28. SLEEP : INSOMNIA :: MEMORY : ______
29. QUADRILATERAL : FOUR :: HEPTAGON : ______
30. CREDIT : DEBIT :: BULL : ______
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Phone No(required)