PRO CAT TEST (FREE)
PRO CLAT TEST SERIES
CAT TEST SERIES(NEW USER)
PRO CAT TEST (EXISTING USER)
Logical Reasoning Test
Quantitative Ability Test
Verbal Ability Test
was added to your cart
Answer the following questions to check your skill.
Q.1 to 30) Select the correct alternative from the given choices.
1. If 40% of x = 25% of y = 200, then what is the value of y ? x?
2. In a bag there are one rupee, two rupee and five-rupee coins amounting to Rs.42. The number of coins of these three denominations are in the ratio 3 : 4 : 2. How many five rupee coins are there?
3. If the 7-digit number 175298b is divisible by 9, then b must be
4. An article is sold at 15% profit. If it had been sold at 25% profit, it would have fetched Rs.60 more. What is the cost price of the article?
5. The parallel sides of a trapezium are 4 cm and 12 cm long and the perpendicular distance between the two parallel sides is 3 cm long. Find the area of the trapezium. (in sq.cm)
6. The least number which when divided by 4, 6, 12, 16 leaves a remainder 3 in each case is
7. A question paper consists of 200 questions. For each correct answer, 4 marks are awarded. For each wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted. A student attempted all the questions and got 300 marks. For how many questions did he give the wrong answer?
8. The number of divisors of 216000 is
9. A can complete a work in 12 days. B is twice as efficient as A. If A and B together get Rs.2400 for completing a job together, what is the share of B?
10. If 3p = 2q = 5r where r > 0, by what percent is ?p? more or less than the sum of q and r?
less by 52.50%
less by 52.38%
more by 52%
less by 53%
11. Two persons P and Q start a business with capitals of Rs.10,000 and Rs.12,000 respectively. P leaves 4 months before the end of the year. What is P?s share in the annual profit of Rs.14,000?
12. The remainder when 4x
+ x + 1 is divided by x + 2 is
13. The area of triangle ABC is 22 sq.cm. D, E and F are the midpoints of the sides BC, CA and AB respectively. Then the area of triangle AEF is (in cm2).
Cannot be determined
14. The ratio of radii of the bases of two cylinders is 3 : 5 and the ratio of their volumes is 6 : 25. The ratio of their heights is
15. Amar, Bhuvan, Chetan and Dinesh are four friends. Amar has m marbles with him. He gives Bhuvan 1 less than half the number of marbles he has. Then he gives Chetan 1 less than half the remaining number of marbles he has. Finally, Amar gives Dinesh 1 less than half the remaining number of marbles he has and is left with 4 marbles. Which of the following best describes the value of m?
m > 14
5 ? m ? 9
9 ? m ? 13
10 ? m ? 14
16. Twelve years ago, the average of the ages of the members of a joint family having ten members was 25 years. Four years later a member aged 50 years died and a child was born in the family that year. Four years after that, another member aged 50 years died and another child was born. Find the present average age of the members of the family (in years).
17. A four digit number has the form AABB. It is also a perfect square. How many (A, B) are possible?
18. In a class the number of girls is 38% of the total number of students. If the number of boys is 60 more than that of girls, then the number of boys is
19. If the average age of 5 members in a family is 35 years and the ages of youngest and eldest members are 19 years and 60 years respectively, then the average age (in years) of other three members is
20. A train 115m in long crosses a platform 293 m in length in 12 seconds. What is the speed of the train in m/sec?
21. A certain sum was divided among A, B and C in the ratio of 9 : 13 : 17. The sum of the shares of B and C is Rs.286 more than the difference between the shares of A and C. What is B's share?
22. A and B started a business by investing Rs.20,000 and Rs.25,000 respectively. What is A's share out of a total annual profit of Rs.2,430?
23. If 5 coins are tossed together, what is the probability of getting at the most 4 heads?
24. The annual production of a company is increases by 5% per year. If the present production is 92610 units, then what was the production of the company 3 years ago.?
25. If a : b = 2 : 3, b : c = 3 : 5 and c : d = 10 : 11, what is a : b : c : d?
8 : 6 : 5 : 22
4 : 6 : 10 : 11
8 : 6 : 10 : 11
2 : 3 : 10 : 11
26. The least positive integral value of y for which the expression y
? y + 11 is not prime is
27. Find the last two digits of 7
28. A certain amount was divided among X, Y, Z. Half of X?s share, one third of Y?s, one fourth of Z?s were all equal. The difference of X?s and Z?s shares was Rs.450. Find the amount.
29. 23% of a certain number is 72 more than 14% of that number. Find 0.08% of the number.
30. By selling an article for Rs.460, a trader gets 15% profit. What is the cost price of the article?
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Phone No(required)